What is Revenue Based Financing
Revenue based Financing is an advance given to business owners which is paid off by a daily percentage of your total revenues. Lenders believe the revenue you generate is more important and gives them a better indication of the health of a business and their ability to pay back the loan.
- No Collateral
- Bad Cedit ok
- Minimal documentation
- No personal guarantee
- no fixed payments
- money in your account within 5 days
How Does Revenue Financing Work?
- Lenders want to see that you generate consistent revenue usually about 10k per month
- they want to see that you make at least 8 to 10 bank deposits per month
- they want to see that your bank account is managed responsibly
- the loan term is usually 3 months up to 2 years
- the way that it is paid back is through ACH withdrawals on a daily weekly or monthly basis